This is an Online live training delivered via Zoom
At the end of this course attendees will understand Digital Marketing Fundamentals, how and when to do a Digital Marketing Campaign, and which tools to use. They will be able to:
- Understand when and why to chose Digital Marketing vs traditional Marketing
- Acquire new leads, increase monetization and engage with brand advocates and promoters
- Select the appropriate marketing channels and target audience based on their campaign goals
- Select appropriate tools in the Marketing funnel to enhance awareness, facilitate evaluation and push for conversions
- Improve their brand image and Marketing Strategy
- Maximize usage and combination of Owned Earned and Paid Media
- Understand the latest Digital Marketing trends
- Create Digital Media Content including the latest tools for: Websites, Digital Ads, Email Marketing, Videos and Online Polls and Surveys, Social Media Marketing and Social Media Statistics..
- Measure Success of their online campaign with: Social Listening and how to monitor & address customers feedback online, Search Marketing, how to enhance their brand/product visibility, Analytics to optimize their campaign
Module 1- Digital Marketing Overview
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why Choose Digital Marketing?
- Success Stories with DM
- Digital Marketing by the Numbers
Module 2 – Digital Marketing Strategy
- Business & Campaign Goals including Acquire new leads, increase monetization and engage with brand advocates and promoters
- Target Audience, Personas & Customer Journey
- Channels in Paid Owned Earned Media
- Marketing Funnel including awareness, evaluation and conversion
- Brand Image Optimization
Module 3 – Content Marketing.
- Digital Ads
- Email Marketing
- Online Tools to boost Creativity including Surveys, Videos, etc
- Social Media Marketing
Module 4 – Measure Success of Online Campaign
- Social Listening
- Search Marketing, SEO
Professionals who are part of Marketing team or who work in coordination with Marketing Teams.
Marketers who want to create Digital Marketing Campaigns, websites, email marketing, digital ads, etc
Online Business owners who want to increase their brand awareness, sales or engage with existing and potential customers.
Subject Matters Experts who want to increase their knowledge in Digital Marketing and want to learn about available tools
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Expert
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes