This is an Online live training delivered via Zoom
Date: 25th till 28th of October
Weekdays: Tuesday till Friday
Time: 16:00 - 18:00 (CET)
What is Microsoft Teams?
Teams is an online classroom hub designed with instructional efficiency and student growth in mind. In this space, teachers can organize and share classroom objectives while increasing student engagement and ownership of their learning goals.
Microsoft Teams Modules
- Microsoft Teams Course 1: All about Teams
- Microsoft Teams Course 2: Let’s Share
- Microsoft Teams Course 3: Working with students
- Microsoft Teams Course 4: Assignments & feedback
- Microsoft Teams Course 5: Class Notebook in Microsoft Teams
- Explore the main features of Microsoft Teams
- Bring conversations, content assignments and apps together in one place.
- Connect with students effectively.
- Centralize assignments, feedback and grading in one location.
- Use class notebook to organize curriculum and content.
Course 1: All about Teams
The Teams Features course introduces teachers to the basics of Teams, readying them for collaboration with others and initiating the conversation about instructional use of the platform.
Course2: Let’s Share
Teams enhance the way teachers share information, address common challenges, and connect with each other. In this course, teachers experiment with chat, conversations, and meeting options in Teams that streamline collaboration. This course focuses specifically on teacher-to-teacher communication and collaboration as a foundation for using the same features with students.
Course 3: Working with Students
Teams enhance the way teachers and students share information, learn, and connect with each other. In this course, teachers experiment with common classroom activities within the Teams environment. This course focuses specifically on teacher-to-student communication and organizing instruction.
Course 4: Assignments & feedback
Teams enhance the way teachers share information, address common challenges, and connect with each other and their students. Communication and collaborative experiences that normally take place in the classroom can be brought online with Teams. In this course, teachers explore how to create, assign, post, and grade assignments in Teams.
Course 5: Class Notebook in Microsoft Teams
Teams enhance the way teachers share information, address common challenges, and connect with each other and their students. Communication and collaborative experiences that normally take place in the classroom can be elevated with Teams.
In this course, teachers explore how to leverage the Class Notebook within Teams to plan a rich, well-thought-out curriculum, assign engaging projects, and support student collaboration and communication.
All educational organizations & schools that are involved in distance learning:
- Teacher Trainers
- Curriculum Specialists
- Get Started with Microsoft Teams
- Explore Teams
- Create a Team
- Private Chat
- Team Files
Working with Students
- Creating your first class Team
- Channels and students
- Files & Reminders
- Managing Students
Assignments & Feedbacks
- Creating Assignments
- Getting to Know the feedback cycle
- Making the most of Forms as assignments
Day 3 & 4:
- Creating a Class Notebook in Teams
- Student Collaboration in Class Notebook
- Delivery method: Live online Instructor-led
- Trainer: MCT/ MCE/ MIE Expert/ MMOS/ MIEM Trainer with more than 18 years of experience in the education field / National and International schools that follow American and British curricula in UAE.
- Platform: Online Live Instructor-Led
- The course will be delivered in English
- Duration: 4 days
- Days: Monday till Thursday
- Timing : 10:00am-12:00pm / 4:00pm – 6:00pm (Beirut Timing)
- This training is based on best practices used in the implementation of Microsoft Teams in the classroom as a distance learning platform.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on real-life examples and interactive learning tasks.
- Practical exercises are based on discussions and creating teams as per subjects.
- Microsoft Training Completion Certificate
- Office 365
- Create an account on Microsoft Teams (will be created by Vantisco IT support team)
- If you can, arrive approximately 5-10 minutes before the start time.
- Bring your plan book. You may find it useful during the session.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes