What is Microsoft Forms?
Microsoft Forms is a web-based application within an Office 365 suite that allows you to create shareable surveys, quizzes, and polls in minutes.
- Get Started with Microsoft Forms
- Create a New Form
- Create a Quiz
- Options & Settings
- Share Forms
Why Microsoft Forms is important?
- It is easy to use and configure a quiz or survey to collect the data. Also, it has the capability to generate a report using real-time analytics.
- It’s easy to integrate with other Office 365 services.
- Microsoft Forms can be customized and embedded on any other web page or blogger website.
- Microsoft Forms can be shared with anonymous users to collect data. Also, results can be shared.
- It has features to modify and delete forms data easily.
- It allows duplicate forms to be created using an existing one as a template.