Microsoft Office Specialist 2016
MOS certification is for those looking to demonstrate proficiency in using one or more Microsoft Office programs and in deploying Microsoft Office cloud and hybrid solutions. Differentiate yourself with this competency as a proven expert in Office skills.
If you plan to pursue the higher-level Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE): Productivity certification, becoming a certified Microsoft Office Specialist is a great entry point.
This certification demonstrates that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program. There are five Microsoft Office Specialist certifications available:
- To earn Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Word 2016 certification, pass Exam 77-725: Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- To earn Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Excel 2016 certification, pass Exam 77-727: Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- To earn Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 certification, pass Exam 77-729: PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills
- To earn Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Access 2016 certification, pass Exam 77-730: Access 2016: Core Database Management, Manipulation, and Query Skills
- To earn Microsoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Outlook 2016 certification, pass Exam 77-731: Outlook 2016: Core Communication, Collaboration and Email Skills