1. What is Microsoft Sway?
Microsoft Sway is the new cloud-based Microsoft Office application which is designed to create interactive presentations, newsletters, documents, single page websites, personal stories and more.
This free Office 365 tool combines text, images, video, and other embedded items on virtually any device.
2. Microsoft Sway Material
- Get Started with Microsoft Sway
- Create a Sway
- Sway Design Tips
- Share in Sway
3. Learning Objectives
- To understand what is Microsoft Sway and its benefits.
- To learn about the features of Sway.
- To use Sway in a variety of ways.
- To create a Sway.
- To design a Sway.
- To share a Sway.
- To use more available options in Sway.
4. Why Microsoft Sway is important?
- Sway is a free app from Microsoft Office that helps gather, format, and share reports, newsletters, web pages, and presentations on an interactive, web-based canvas that looks great on almost any screen.
- You can access Sway online as a one-off web-based app, or get the version with all available features as part of a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, or download the desktop app.
- Sway helps you to distribute information from wherever you like to whomever you like easily.
- Whilst viewing a Sway, your audience can select the Cog icon to change the layout they prefer.
- Sway rearranges the content to fit the screen size and orientation of the device the viewer is using.