This is an Online live training delivered via Zoom
About the Workshop
Leadership Development is an active learning workshop that will equip the Mid-Management with tips, tools & techniques to effectively lead their teams & drive business through them.
The workshop will provide the following Learning Outcomes (LOs):
- Create self-awareness enhancing one’s capabilities, personality & emotions.
- Imbibe the key skills of personal excellence to be an efficient manager.
- Transition to a competent leader by identifying one’s leadership style.
- Practice delegation to enhance the team’s capability.
- Optimize human capital by coaching the team.
- Foster a positive work environment by motivating & appreciating the subordinates.
- Learn the art of giving constructive feedback.
OUR APPROACH FOR LEARNING INITIATIVE
Step 1: Learning Outcome Diagnostic
- Thorough TNA through Interviews, Assessments, Field Visits, Mystery Audits, Assignments and study of company & industry data
Step 2: Learning Outcome Workshop
- Using the 80:20 Principle, 80% of the workshop duration is for ideation, discussion, brainstorming, presentations, role-plays, activities, and exercises, and 20% is for insights and concepts.
Step 3: Learning Outcome Measurement
- Measuring the return on investment via Assessments, Feedback, Interviews, Observations, and data collection.
Step 4: Learning Outcome Implementation
- Real Talent Transformation by spending a lot of time on Post Training. This is highly customized depending on the Learning Outcome defined.
- A few of our Post Training practices include: Takeaway Notes, Participant Manual, Email & SMS Insights, On Job Training, One-on-One Coaching, Action Planning and Practice Plans to name a few.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level ALL LEVELS
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes