Leadership Essentials for First Time Managers
This is an Online live training delivered via Zoom
About the Workshop
Leadership Essentials for First Time Managers is an active learning workshop that will help the potential managers develop specific skills to help them make a smooth transition from being an individual contributor to a team manager. The workshop will help the participants focus on improving their ability to manage themselves & lead their teams effectively.
The workshop will provide the following Learning Outcomes (LOs):
1. Make optimum use of your time as a manager through time leveraging &
2. Learn the art of delegation.
3. Build trust & sustain a strong relationship with your team members.
4. Motivate & appreciate your team to enhance their performance.
5. Provide constructive feedback to subordinates.
6. Strive to achieve organizational goals & win as a team.
Duration of the workshop
3 Online Live Classes (3 hours each)
Step 1: Learning Outcome Diagnostic
• Thorough TNA through Interviews, Assessments, Field Visits, Mystery Audits, Assignments and study of company & industry data.
Step 2: Learning Outcome Workshop
• Using the 80:20 Principle, 80% of the workshop duration is for ideation, discussion, brainstorming, presentations, role-plays, activities and exercises, and 20% is for insights and concepts.
Step 3: Learning Outcome Measurement
• Measuring the return on investment via Assessments, Feedback, Interviews, Observations, and data collection.
Step 4: Learning Outcome Implementation
• Real Talent Transformation by spending a lot of time on Post Training. This is highly customized depending on the Learning Outcome defined.
• Few of our Post Training practices include: Takeaway Notes, Participant Manual, Email & SMS Insights, On Job Training, One-One Coaching, Action Planning and Practice Plans to name a few.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level ALL LEVELS
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes