Leadership Essentials for First Time Managers
This is an Online live training delivered via Zoom
About the Workshop
Leadership Essentials for First Time Managers is an active learning workshop that will help the potential managers develop specific skills to help them make a smooth transition from being an individual contributor to a team manager. The workshop will help the participants focus on improving their ability to manage themselves & lead their teams effectively.
The workshop will provide the following Learning Outcomes (LOs):
1. Make optimum use of your time as a manager through time leveraging &
2. Learn the art of delegation.
3. Build trust & sustain a strong relationship with your team members.
4. Motivate & appreciate your team to enhance their performance.
5. Provide constructive feedback to subordinates.
6. Strive to achieve organizational goals & win as a team.
Duration of the workshop
3 Online Live Classes (3 hours each)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level ALL LEVELS
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes