RE@Agile Primer – Preparation for becoming IREB CPRE
This is an Online live training delivered via Zoom
Fundamentals, principles, and skills in requirements engineering, the requirements documentation, and requirements modeling.
- System in Operation
- Interviewing Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Creativity Techniques
- Artifact-based Techniques
- Conflict Types
- Approach Techniques
- Coordination and Management Methods
- Analytical Methods Methoden
The Foundation Level addresses the advanced beginner in Requirements Engineering and provides the core knowledge of this topic. Everyone working with Requirements Engineering, Business Analysis, software, and systems development, who is demanding in terms of quality and professionalism, should strive for it. The Foundation Level encompasses the elicitation of requirements with appropriate documentation, requirements verification, and validation as well as their management throughout the end-to-end product life cycle.
There are no prerequisites to applying for the Foundation Level.
The RE@Agile Primer imparts of how RE methods and techniques can advantageously be applied in agile development processes, and how techniques from the agile approach can improve the RE practice.
The content of the RE@Agile Primer is intended to be taught in a 1-2 days training course, but self-study is possible as well. There are two possible exams
- self-assessment on the IREB website
about 16 questions, 30 minutes
The reached percentage of the total number of points will be presented at the end.
- proctored certification exam
about 22 questions, 40 minutes
A certificate will be awarded to successful candidates.
There are no prerequisites for the RE@Agile Primer!
The RE@Agile Primer certificate is not a prerequisite for the RE@Agile Advanced Level module.
Skills acquired through the CPRE FL certificate
A person with a CPRE FL certificate
- is familiar with the terminology of Requirements Engineering/Business Analysis and Requirements Management,
- understands the basic techniques and methods of Requirements Engineering and their application,
- is familiar with the most established notations for requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level Foundation Level
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes