More companies than ever are turning to Digital Marketing and honing your skills in this competitive field is a must to give your career a substantial advantage. This Digital Marketing Associate Program (DMA Program) is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in Digital Marketing, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Pay-per-click (PPC), Website Conversion Optimization, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, Email, and Mobile Marketing. Digital Marketing is one of the world’s fastest-growing disciplines, and this certification will raise your value in the marketplace and round out your skillset.
We also have a Capstone project at the end of the learning path which will enable learners to exercise core concepts taught across the course curriculum and gives them the opportunity to solve real-world, industry-aligned case studies.
The DMA program will also prepare you to master the most sought-after certification exams such as OMCA, Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Hubspot.
The Digital Marketing Associate (DMA) program will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer. One of the world’s fastest-growing disciplines, this Digital Marketing certification course will increase your job market value and enable you to handle end-to-end marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Associate program is ideal for any business professional, marketing consultant or student interested in jump-starting a career in digital marketing, including:
- Sales or business professional looking to accelerate your career
- An entrepreneur interested in leveraging digital marketing to improve the ROI for your company
- Traditional marketer striving to enhance your knowledge and skills in digital marketing
- Digital marketer hoping to broaden your skill sets and accelerate your career to the next level
- A student looking to build a career in one of the most sought-after domains today
This course will enable you to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
- Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
- Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
- Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix in our digital marketing strategy module
- Create the right marketing messages tailored to the right audiences
- Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite and Hubspot
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.