SEO is perhaps the most challenging and rewarding marketing discipline. Combining data, analytics, content marketing, and proficiency with HTML and technical site optimization, SEO unlocks the potential of your marketing efforts. This SEO course covers all these key skills and how they coordinate to become an effective marketing strategy.
Our Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training course will transform you into a full-stack SEO professional driving sustained growth in your website’s most critical marketing channel. You will master the many facets of SEO including keyword research, technical SEO, link building, analytics, and much more.
SEO training is beneficial for anyone who wants to become proficient in SEO best practices, particularly: marketing managers, digital marketing professionals, content writers, marketing and sales professionals; management, engineering, business, and communications graduates; and entrepreneurs and business owners.
By the end of this Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training course, you will be able to:
- Create interesting and compelling marketing content Identify prospects and create an effective content marketing strategy
- Create brand messaging and appropriate content guidelines
- Learn how to find industry influencers and identify promotional opportunities
- Learn content marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices to produce effective content
- Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
- Create best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
- Leverage data from various sources to conduct quantitative and qualitative research, and deliver actionable, data-informed business insights
- Perform digital data analytics to derive important insights for all aspects of the customer lifecycle across digital channels
- Understand the concepts of web analytics from ground zero to master analytics across digital channels
- Gain in-depth knowledge of web analytics, social analytics, mobile analytics, and content analytics
- Acquire an end-to-end understanding of how digital and data analytics impact the conversion funnel, customer retention and acquisition, CPA, LTV, and overall customer engagement
- Learn how to use Google Analytics, Google Digital Studio, Klipfolio, and Tableau
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.