VANTISCO S.R.L.S. recently kick-started a brand new partnership with PECB Group Inc. with the goal to provide international recognized courses and certifications.
Our mission is to offer the most efficient services and training package and that’s why we firmly believe that this collaboration is going to fulfill your expectations.
We want to make the difference offering all the courses that are needed to succeed and boost your professional role and skills.
- Information Security
- IT Governance and Service Management
- CONTINUITY, RESILIENCE and RECOVERY
- QMS 9001
- Six Sigma
- ISO 31000
- ISO 13485
The course assists you to understand the practical approaches that are involved in the implementation of an Information Security Management System that preserves the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information by applying a risk management process.
- Obtained the necessary expertise to support an organization to implement an Information Security Management System that complies with ISO/IEC 27001
- Understood the Information Security Management System implementation process
- Provide continual prevention and assessments of threats within your organization
- Higher chances of being distinguished or hired in an Information Security career
- Understood the risk management process, controls, and compliance obligations
- Acquired the necessary expertise to manage a team to implement an ISMS
- The ability to support organizations in the continual improvement process of their Information Security Management System
- Gained the necessary skills to audit the organization’s Information Security Management System
It provides principles, definitions and a model to help the governing bodies understand the importance of Information Technology.
- Manage the IT investments properly
- Improve the performance of the organisation
- Improve project governance
- Improve the competitive position of the organisation
- Minimize IT risks
- Assure greater project success rates
Organizational Resilience is the organization’s ability to anticipate, respond and adapt to unexpected disruptions. As an international standard, it provides guidance to improve organizational resilience regardless of the size and type of public or private organizations, and does not specify the industry or sector.
- Advance the ability to clarify the nature and scope of resilience
- Allow you to identify the main components of resilience and enable an organization to review its resilience
- Provide the necessary knowledge to implement and measure improvement
- Increase the capacity to adapt and respond successfully to unforeseen events
- Improve the ability to reduce costs and increase efficiency through the avoidance of pitfalls
- Gain a better understanding of the threats
- Build an organizational resilience culture
- Increase the confidence of clients
- Ensure legal compliance
- Ensure contract compliance
- Increase the competitive advantage
The implementation of a Quality Management System is a strategic decision for organisations that aspire to improve their overall performance and provide a strong basis for sustainable development initiatives. The certified professionals will help organisation to adopt continuous improvement practices and provide them with the essential techniques to ameliorate their working processes.
- Help the organisation to offer qualitative products and services
- Help the organisation to reduce costs
- Increase effectiveness
- Assist the organisation to focus on risk-based thinking
- Contribute to the organisation’s continuous improvement
- Improve performance
- Streamline organisational operations
- Increase the efficiency of the supply chain management
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FOR IT SERVICES
It helps organisations meet their strategic objectives by gaining deeper insight into revenue forecasting, cost planing and positive cash flow generation as to effectively develop and deliver IT Services.
A financial manager for IT Services assists organizations in becoming financially secure and independent by employing solid financial management practices.
- Increase the service and customer reliability
- Measure easily the value of every IT asset
- Manage the service provider’s accounting, budgeting and charging recessive
- Plan IT expenses while monitoring IT relevant costs and incomes
- Improve the efficiency of IT application within the organisation
- Increase the IT organisation’s staff professionalism
Is designed to protect, reduce the likelihood of occurrence, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disruptive incidents when they arise. With a Business Continuity Management System, your organization is prepared to detect and prevent threats.
This certification will acknowledges you the ability to secure data backups, minimize major losses and maximize the recovery time of critical functions.
- Expand your knowledge on how a Business Continuity Management System will help you to meet business objectives
- Gain the necessary knowledge to manage a team in the implementation of ISO 22301
- Strengthen your reputation management
- Increase your customer reliability
- Identify risks and minimize the impact of incidents
- Improve the recovery time
- Achieve international recognition
Includes policies and procedures aimed at protecting an organization from human or naturally triggered disruptions on the IT infrastructure. It plays a significant role in the prevention of data losses, financial consequences, loss of trustworthiness and organizational reputation.
Having the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan guarantees you professional recognition.
- Strengthen your personal capability to conduct a DR project
- Acquire the necessary expertise to help an organization in implementing Disaster Recovery practices
- Help an organization meet its business objectives regarding Disaster Recovery
- Gain an internationally recognized certification
- Secure data and hardware
- Increase your reliability
- Minimize risk
General Data Protection Regulation is a regulation that will enforce a stronger data protection regime for organizations that operate in the European Union (EU) and handle EU citizens’ data. GDPR constitutes the protection of personal data of employees, customers and others.
- Protect an organization’s reputation
- Minimize security incidents
- Build customer trust
- Retain existing customers and attract new customers
- Facilitate data access
- Ensure stronger enforcement of rules
- Enable accurate storage of customer data
- Enable adequate access control
It’s a management strategy which uses data and statistical measurement tools to optimize business processes. Being used initially by big companies such as Motorola and General Electrics (GE), Six Sigma applies instruments and techniques with the aim of eliminating defects and decreasing the process variation.
- Improve your skills and knowledge on understanding waste streams
- Become competent to use a wide range of management tools and techniques
- Gain worldwide recognition
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Effectively manage the process activities
- View improvement as a way of life
As an international standard, ISO 13485 determines the requirements for the medical devices industry. Being an ISO 13485 certified professional imposes your determination to offer qualitative products and services to your company and/or clients. Attaining the necessary knowledge and skills to operate an ISO 13485 framework demonstrates your commitment to helping your company ensure continuous improvement and better work processes.
- Increase the number of job opportunities
- Create new business connections
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Increase effectiveness and lower costs
- Offer expertise on improving work processes
- Offer safer and more efficient medical devices
- Increase customer satisfaction
It is an international standard for Risk Management that provides a set of principles, a Risk Management framework and process, which help organizations take a proactive approach to risks that they face. ISO 31000 helps organizations to develop, implement and continuously improve a framework that aims to integrate Risk Management strategies into the overall organizational processes including decision-making.
The implementation of ISO 31000 improves operational efficiency, governance, and stakeholder confidence in your organization, while minimizing losses and enhancing risk analysis and risk assessment capacities.
- Reduce costs through proper risk management
- Respond to change effectively and find viable solutions
- Create and protect value
- Increase the likelihood of achieving objectives
- Productively identify the opportunities and threats
- Identify and mitigate the risk throughout the organization
- Gain stakeholder confidence and trust
- Create a consistent basis for decision making and planning
- Gain competitive advantage – enhanced risk management will support achieving goals and objectives
We deliver our courses in Italy, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Malta and turkey.