Azure Cloud Architect Master’s Program will help you master the Azure infrastructure by understanding Azure Cloud Architect Technology Solutions, implementing workloads and security in Azure, creating and deploying apps in Azure, and securing data in Azure.
This Azure certification program will make you an expert in Azure applications and architecture. Through this training, you will understand the main principles of cloud computing and how they have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. Additionally, you will learn how to manage subscriptions, billing, and role-based access control regarding Azure users and groups; implement use cases and configuration options for Azure app services and app service environments; design an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools; and manage security and identity for Azure solutions.
This program caters to those who are hoping to enter the cloud industry. The following roles and disciplines are ideal for this course:
- Fresh graduates who are intent on taking the plunge into the job market
- Any professionals who are working in either technical or non-technical job roles and want to shift to the cloud domain
At the end of this Azure Cloud Architect Program, you will be able to:
- Understand the main principles of cloud computing and how they have been implemented in Microsoft Azure
- Manage subscriptions, billing, and role-based access control regarding Azure users and groups
- Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service environments
- Design an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Manage security and identity for Azure solutions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.