This AWS Cloud Architect Master’s Program will make you an expert in Amazon Web Services (AWS). In this program, you will become familiar with the architectural principles and services of AWS, learn how to design and deploy highly scalable and fault-tolerant applications on AWS, implement AWS security and testing, and become an expert in AWS components such as S3 and CloudFormation.
This program caters to those who are hoping to enter the cloud industry. The following roles and disciplines are ideal for this course:
- Fresh graduates who are intent on taking the plunge into the job market
- Any professionals who are working in either technical or non-technical job roles and want to shift to the cloud domain
At the end of this AWS Cloud Architect Program, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform and ensure that you are fully proficient in identifying AWS terminologies, concepts, benefits and deployment options to meet your business requirements.
- Implement AWS security and testing, and become an expert in AWS components such as S3, Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, and CloudFormation.
- Get an overview of AWS DMS, how the AWS Schema Conversion tool works, types of AWS Database Migration Service
- Deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.